Thursday, September 13, 2012

What's to come ;)

Hey yall..   well I thought the new blog would be ready to work on before going back to work but the hosting is taking a little longer than I expected... The good news, I work four nights then I'm on day shift!  Whoop whoop... I totally totally LOVE my night shift crew but I HATE sleeping during the day... just too much my brain can be doing, right!  But anyways, nothing will be happening on here til Monday or Tuesday of next week, but... guess what!

I will be sharing lots of stuff on the new blog and there will be a link from here!
Like... hair tips (yep I have lots of both)
101 organizing... let's "de" clutter
recipes that I love that are SiMpLe to do!  *like pepper steak and rice*
and lots and lots more

Thank you all for the messages, they mean a lot and I hope you continue to follow me...
Have a blessed weekend :)
Dawn

No comments: